This card is for a challenge of Splitcoaststampers. I used stamps of 100 Proof Press. First I masked everything except the middle strip of the card. Then I sponged with Distress Ink shaded lilac, removed the masks and blended the edges. Now I stamped the flowers and the sentiment and colored the flowers with Distress Refillers shaded lilac and bundled sage.
Sonntag, 19. Mai 2013
For the vintage week over at Tando Creative I have created this little layout in an ikea frame. I used Prima PP, Distress Ink for blending, 2 Tando Creative chipboard flourishes and a Tando Creative chipboard camera. The frame is a present for my mother who celebrated her 70th birthday yesterday.
Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013
A new card with 100 Proof Press stamps for Less is More and PanPastel. The butterfly is stamped on a separate piece of paper and on acetate, both with Archival Ink Jet Black. The butterfly on the piece of paper was colored with Distress Ink Picked Raspberry, on the acetate I used some Stickles. For the white dots I used Distress Stains Picket Fence.
Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013
Montag, 13. Mai 2013
This card is for the second challenge of Craft Stamper. Asked was a technique of Craft Stamper of May - ripping and tearing ... I haven't come with a new idea this time but was inspired by the card in Craft Stamper. I used stamps of 100 Proof Press.